Well in fact none of us would give you any odds! We doubt they will be there – or if they do it will be just for the press. If we are proved wrong and they are serious about negoatiotons then fantastic. Make sure you tell the members this: The dispute could be resolved at a stroke if the operators negotiate meaningfully. Ask your boss – why will the employer not negoataite with your union?
- RT @D_Raval: When's the last time you saw a political leader talked about like this in this country or anywhere else? Things have changed #… 21 hours ago
- RT @UniteCommCam: Top turnout by @unite_community at today's #MarchForHomes rally https://t.co/iFt1hBXBsX 21 hours ago
- RT @OurCommunityLE: Jeremy Corbyn thrills Glastonbury festival as polls favour him as leader thelondoneconomic.com/news/jeremy-co… via @LondonEconomic 21 hours ago
- RT @SeemaChandwani: I benefited from council housing. I'll be joining our community, my CLP and my trade union to demonstrate against the H… 3 days ago
- RT @UniteCommCam: Conservative party call centre 'may have broken election law' #ToriesOut #ElectionFraud theguardian.com/politics/2017/… 3 days ago