Well in fact none of us would give you any odds! We doubt they will be there – or if they do it will be just for the press. If we are proved wrong and they are serious about negoatiotons then fantastic. Make sure you tell the members this: The dispute could be resolved at a stroke if the operators negotiate meaningfully. Ask your boss – why will the employer not negoataite with your union?
- RT @UniteCommCam: Top @OurCommunityLE support @MFUnite cheers @UniteCommCam @HerBedUniteComm @ManjitP @EASTLONUNITECOM https://t.co/2xJH1br… 3 days ago
- RT @UniteCommCam: Ordinary looking people at Heathrow T5 turn into a group of vibrant banner welding activists supporting @MFUnite cabin cr… 3 days ago
- RT @EagleEye1000: Amazing @OurCommunityLE support 4 @MFUnite at #Heathrow T5 #BALOWPAYNOWAY @SteveT_Unite @MrTopple @theskibeagle @imajsacl… 3 days ago
- RT @wesstreeting: The Government is abdicating responsibility for the Irish border after Brexit. Important piece by @ConorMcGinn https://t.… 4 days ago
- Argos/Sainsbury's face consequences of treating staff badly suffering strikes and an £800k fine. See our FB pg… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago